DIRECT CONTACT RELEASE AGENT
FoodGuard 3H has been developed using FDA approved ingredients to provide the safest possible lubricant for situations where direct contact is a high possibility. Using the most sophisticated additives available, FoodGuard 3H has outstanding performance and reliability.
Used as startup lubrication for machinery parts prior to machinery self-lubricating with animal fats etc to reduce wear and tear on cutting blades and other parts that may come into contact with the product.
This product can serve a dual purpose and be used as a standard H1 lubricant in bearings and other components requiring a food standard grease. It offers excellent EP ratings and can reduce the number of products on site and the risk of contamination from human error.
For more information on direct contact lubricants, you can read our blog post here
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for Plain and Anti-Friction Bearings
- Wide operating temperature range
- Excellent non-stick properties
- Good EP rating
- InS 3H Registered – Direct Contact Approved
- InS H1 Registered, made with FDA Approved ingredients
- Also available in aerosol here