FOOD SAFE CHAIN LUBRICANT WITH PTFE
FS Chain Tech is a high viscosity chain oil which provides excellent adhesion to chains and surfaces coated. Its tenacious nature reduces fling off and dripping preventing over the use of the product or potential hazards. It is based on our excellent FS Lube Flow with PTFE formula but in aerosol form. It leaves the aerosol as a thin fluid which allows penetration deep into links and pins of chains where the lubricant is needed before thickening to a water resistant coating for protection in environments exposed to moisture or humidity such as in dairies and food production plants.
It is made up of synthetic base oils which can withstand extremes of temperatures, highly adhesive polymers which provide outstanding resistance to wash off and PTFE dry lubricant to increase lubricity and reduce metal to metal contact.
Features and Benefits
- Small Amounts give good lubrication film
- Penetrates in seconds, fast acting
- Contains hydrophobic oil and polymers lubricates and leaves hot and cold water resistant coating.
- Protects against corrosion.
- Clean lubricant, clear, non-staining
- Wide temperature range -40°C to 340°C
- Contains PTFE
- Meets InS H1 Criteria, safe for food, beverage, pharmaceutical and clean environments.