FOOD SAFE SYNTHETIC GREASE
FS extra is produced from premium synthetic base oils which give this grease excellent performance at extremes of high and low temperatures where mineral based products can’t survive. PTFE is included to increase lubricity and provide an extra level of protection to surfaces. This combined with a complex mix of EP and Antioxidants maker this a versatile lubricant for many applications and areas of industry. Added adhesion improvers ensure that it resists water wash off and combined with the hydrophobic base oils and thickeners it is able to withstand areas of high humidity and water presence such as in dairies and other food production sites with hygiene teams frequently cleaning.
Its clean nature and translucent colour make it exceptionally good at areas where grease may be visible or customer contact may occur.
It is suitable for use in food, beverage, pharmaceutical and clean environments as it is INS H1 Registered
Features and Benefits
- Is completely resistant to saltwater and high humidity environments.
- Is dielectric and can be used to protect electrical equipment from ingress of water.
- Has a wide operating temperature range
- Is a clean food safe lubricant and is white/Translucent in colour.
- Contains PTFE in order to reduce friction on sliding surfaces.
- FS Extra is delivered from the can as a fluid allowing it to penetrate into chain links before setting to a fully formed grease reducing fling off of lubricant.
- InS H1 registered manufactured using only FDA listed ingredients.