DRY GRAPHITE COATING LUBRICANT
Dry Graf is a bonded graphite lubricant coating system, giving a dry film coating without baking. The coating eliminates problems associated with oil and grease lubrication where dirt and debris sticking to bearing surfaces is a problem
Features and Benefits
- High strength dry film lubricant
- Formulated to dry extremely fast so reducing the chance of contamination from dust or debris onto coated surfaces.
- Can be used as a pre coating, as a start up lubricant during machinery asembly or manufacture to give instant boundary lubrication on startup.
- Very clean once dry with little to no surface rub off.
- Improves over time as Graphite particles are embbeded into metal surfaces.
- Available in 400ml Dry Graf Aerosols for easy, precise coatings reducing wastage and allowing even thickness covering to be applied.