HIGH TEMPERATURE CHAIN OIL
Techno-Carb Super 2 is a fortified synthetic chain oil for use on chains and conveyors operating at temperatures up to 280°C. The use of this oil gives excellent load carrying properties and resistance to corrosive atmospheres on all parts coated. Its impressively low evaporation rates reduce consumption and increase lubrication intervals reducing usage and labour times. Its low viscosity in comparison to other products can also benefit in reduce energy consumption, especially on larger chains.
Techno-Carb Super 2 is very adhesive to metal surfaces even in the presence of large amounts of water and is non-corrosive on steel, copper, bronze, etc resulting in less dripping or fling off and wasted product.
Also available in a food grade, H1 registered version FS Techno Carb Super 2
Features and Benefits
- Extremely low evaporation rate
- Stable at high temperatures
- Excellent adhesion to surfaces
- Contains no mineral oils or Glycols
- No carbon build up
- Long life, reduces consumption
- Suitable for automatic lubrication systems
- Contains no silicone – ideal for paint plants